Landlord Management Package
Professional Services - based on our expertise and knowledge
- Free market valuations and free practical advice in respect to letting your property.
- Sourcing and referencing of suitable tenants including collation of identification and credit checks using LetAlliance, Landlord referencing, previous tenancy history checked (if known), and taking of guarantors where required.
- Guarantor checks as above.
- Verification of application by home visit to existing address.
- Free website adverting including our own dedicated website, Zoopla, Prime Location and in local press Rochdale Online.
- Arranging flexible viewings including evenings and weekends with prospective tenants.
- Preparation of tenant move in pack including tenancy agreement and legal property certificates.
- Collect meter readings and notify appropriate utility companies including Council Tax.
- Preparation of inventory and evidence for bond including internal photographic evidence of property.
- Collect first month’s rent and standing order payments, collect and monitor monthly rent payments and issue of landlord monthly rent statement.
- Monitor rent accounts and chase by home visit, telephone or text.
- Collect bond and register with Deposit Protection Service.
- Carry out periodic quarterly inspection, check property condition, rent accounts, check conditions of tenancy are being adhered to and update reports to landlord.
- Arrange for maintenance or repairs to the property after prior consultation with landlord.
- Regular liaison with tenants on a routine basis and arrange necessary renewal of tenancy, rent review and to ensure a good landlord and tenant relationship is maintained and long term letting is achieved.
Terms and Conditions
Download the Morris Property Management Services Ltd Landlord-Agent Agreement (PDF document).
(Applies only to Management Agreements from 2015)
Whilst every effort is made to ensure the professional management of your property, Morris Property cannot be responsible for the actions of the tenant. We recommend before deciding to rent your property that appropriate insurance policies are in place and can provide advice and assistance if required.
Interested in our Full Management package? call 01706 713 471 Send email enquiry